Preparatory Knowledge Program (PKP):

I’m glad that I decided to attend the pre-MBA. Given that I’ve had no previous business experience, the PKP turned out to be an eye opener. Having completed the course, the financial statements, economic jargons and business news started to make some sense that once used to be Greek. Additionally, the PKP program provided me the opportunity to connect with my future class mates and get used to the 8-hour classroom formats. In economics we were introduced to the supply/demand framework, taxes, quantity controls, price controls, economic growth, business cycle, 4 propositions of macroeconomics , three curve model, GDP, price level, equilibrium, fiscal and monetary policies, and supply shocks. Accounting course covered the basics of financial accounting, business types and various financial statements. Quantitative methods taught basics of statistics, probability, simulation, regression and data modeling. I’ve had no complaints!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home