I’ve now accepted the Ivey’s Admission offer and sent my initial deposit along with the acceptance pledge letter, securing my seat. I was also required to complete the Student biography online, which would be used by the Ivey faculty to learn more about me. The moment I accepted the offer through eZone (an internal online portal for interaction and information), numerous imperative resources such as the MBA handbooks, buy and sell, excel tutorials, information for international students, notebooks, transportation, housing, banking, entertainment, etc were made available instantly. WOW!!!

On the other hand, as part of my pre-MBA preparation, I’d started reading the book “MBA in a DAY: What you would learn at top-tier business schools-if only you had the time” by Steven Stralser. I’ll try consolidating my learning at here.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home