Just received the "acceptance package" and all sorts of congratulatory letters from Ivey.

The dates my class (starting May 2009) have also been finalised.
International orientation program, to begin on April 20, 2009 (runs for a week). Preparatory Knowledge Program(PKP) that includes optional courses in accounting, statistics, excel and economics, to begin on April 27, 2009 (runs for two weeks). Actual classwork, to commence on May 11, 2009.

Looking forward to accepting the offer and sending the initial deposit.
So, officially am in and excited right now.

Congratulations to everyone who has made it to Ivey.

4 comments:

Hey Ojas,
All the very best for ur MBA at Ivey!! :):)..Cya soon in the US.. Now that we are gonna passout in the same year!! :)

31 March 2008 at 17:32  

I just wanted to say congratulations on getting accepted! I've wanted to say this for some time now: that was definitely applying very very early! How did it occur to you to apply to the year after, when most people were applying for the class of 2009?

I'm also aiming to start May next year, with any luck I hope to see you in class!

10 September 2008 at 09:38  

This comment has been removed by the author.

10 September 2008 at 22:27  

Hi. Thank you for your compliment.
Good to understand that you are considering the Ivey MBA.

I’d originally applied for the Sep 2008 cohort. However, I was offered a deferred admit to start the program in May 2009 for the following reasons: 1) May cohort is strategically inline with the recruiting cycles of consulting companies (Most 2 year Fall MBA programs conclude during April/May) and Management Consulting has been my post MBA career goal. 2) I would have a competitive work experience in a class whose average work ex is more than five.

Good luck on your applications, mate. Feel free to shoot me an email (mail.ask@gmail.com) if you have any questions.

10 September 2008 at 22:33  

Newer Post Older Post Home