It’s never a crime to possess low undergraduate grades, but it’s a grave blunder if you fail to address this weakness in your MBA application. I have a poor undergraduate record and honestly, it's the accountability of my own. However, it’s not an indicator of my potential and intellectual ability. I attribute my low GPA to the decision that moved me away from Civil/Chemistry careers and work towards Database Administrator profession. My college provided me the right flexibility to focus on my aspirations rather than worry about academic grades. I pursued numerous IT electives/projects to diversify my computer science skills. The infrastructure had also allowed me to comprehensively engage with numerous extra-curricular activities. Subsequently, I prioritized my total focus perking up my IT and administrative abilities and eventually integrating them. I also believe that the figures such as GMAT, DBA-certification score, High School performance and Oracle's employee performance rating: “Exceeding Expectations”, demonstrate my academic and professional capabilities.

I am sure that you can find the right reasons that either directly or indirectly contributed for your low grades. Be sure to address them as part of the application, even if you are not explicitly asked for.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home